Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Seriously. All this for a dog.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Seriously. All this for a dog.

    BREMERTON, Wash. - A 25-year-old woman was arrested for investigation of second-degree assault for getting into an argument with her boyfriend over whether his dog should be in the bathroom while the couple were taking a shower together.


    A police report said the man, 26, wanted his dog to join them in the bathroom, but the woman objected on Thursday night.

    The woman told her boyfriend that if the dog doesn't stay out, she didn't want to be his girlfriend anymore. He replied that maybe his next girlfriend would appreciate the dog more, and called her a name.

    The police report said the woman punched him in the face several times and the man dislocated his shoulder after the naked couple grappled. He told police his girlfriend threw a picture frame, which broke and cut him.

    The woman was taken to the Kitsap County Jail in Port Orchard. Bail has been set at $50,000
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously. All this for a dog.

    Sounds like the dog may have been the smartest one of the bunch.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously. All this for a dog.

    As one of my college buddies said, "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

    But dang, both seem pretty irrational. The man has got issues if he wants to break up over a dog and call her names over a stinkin dog.

    That woman sounds crazy.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously. All this for a dog.

    You know - I love my dogs, I spoil my dogs, but I dont invite my dogs to the bathroom/shower with me.... That's just weird.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously. All this for a dog.

    Had it not been in Washington state, I was gonna be a little worried it was you.
    :P
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seriously. All this for a dog.

    Even I have my limits! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •